Finding the right contractor for the job can be a long and painful process, but it doesn't have to be. Motili prides itself on providing access to an exclusive network of skilled contractors that make your responsibilities as a property manager easier. We take a detailed approach to finding the best contractors to join our team and you should too!
Here are 5 things to look for when searching for the contractor that best fits your needs:
- Affordability. Finding an affordable contractor and an inexpensive project cost are not the same thing. One common mistake that property managers make is choosing inexperienced contractors because they charge less for their services. This method of choosing contractors can result in expensive future repairs. The availability of highly qualified, affordable contractors is just one of the reasons why working with a selective vendor network helps facilitate the repair and maintenance process. We provide the best support, repair and service for the best price.
- Reliability. Property maintenance does not have a predictable schedule. When a repair is needed, immediate access to knowledgeable professionals who can get the job done efficiently and responsibly is a priority. As a single point of contact to national products and trusted contractors, Motili is able to provide the best service possible when you need it most.
- Efficiency. Technology is becoming increasingly integrated into our everyday lives. Through easy-to-use apps and web-portals, scheduling maintenance and reviewing repair history is simple on Motili’s platform. Efficiency in a contracting network saves you both time and money.
- Honesty. Authenticity is important in any business. Honest service guarantees you will receive the service you need and all work will be properly logged. The availability of a maintenance and repair record for your properties shows an honest repair history and demonstrates the integrity of good contractors.
- Experience. A strong history of quality service may be your greatest asset in choosing a contractor. Look for a company with positive reviews and years of industry‐specific experience. Past success is likely to continue into the future.
These are only a few of the many assets that make Motili a top-tier company. When you want the best repair possible, look for these attributes in your contracting company. Better yet, look straight to Motili!